Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Student Financial Support

Üks organisatsioon pakub abiturientidele välismaal õppimiseks abi ülikooli leidmisel ja esikolmik saab rahalise toetuse ka. Otsustasin kinni haarata ja kandideerisin samuti.

First Name: Renet
Email: renet.heinla@mail.ee
Countries of Interest: I am really interested in course, that I could not study in my own country, so it does not really matter, which country it is. However, I would like if it would be in Europe.
Last Name: Heinla
Country: Estonia
Date of Birth: 22.01.1995
Apply for University: 
Apply for Fund: 
Apply for both: Yes
Universities of Interest (max 8): I have not viewed them thoroughly, but there are some, where can learn my course:  Coventry School of Art and Design UK  Instituto Europeo di Design Italy  Majenta Academy Spain, Sweden, UK  Staffordshire University UK  Umeå Institute of Design Sweden  University of Bradford Industrial Design, UK
Courses of Interest (max 8): The only course, that I am interested in is Car Design. I started making custom orders, when I was nine years old. I have developed myself almost my whole life, because that is my passion. I have won Estonian National Drawing competition, therefore I was youngest of my category, where were competing over 600 people. I have made my research paper of Björn Koop, who is single car designer from Estonia. That is my only dream, to become car designer, but I can not study that course in Estonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment